Complaints regarding manufacturing defects that we are not informed of within 48 hours after receipt will no longer be accepted (this is essential in order to avoid abuse). Therefore please always check your order upon receipt.
We recommend that you include the below details when you e-mail us:
• Your order number
• A description of the defect
• Photo(s) showing the defect
The following issues are not considered manufacturing defects:
Defects and damages resulting from misuse or negligence, or from accident
Defects and damages caused by improper use or any defects resulting from the contact with chlorine, salt, alcohol, perfume, etc. (Please see our FAQ section to learn more about Proper use and Care of items).
Lost or stolen product
Consequences of the normal wear, tear and ageing of the jewel.
During the warranty period, LULUFETEN LTD will replace the defective item(for the same one if it's still in stock) without any additional cost. However, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.
Within 14 days of purchase: you can process an exchange or return onto the same method of payment.
Please note that sale items are excluded from the return policy.
ATTENTION: Due to safety and hygienic reasons, we are unable to accept exchanges or returns on any earrings. Earrings will be only return or exchange if they item has a manufacturing defect when it has been delivered(contact us within 48 hours)
Online Return Process:
• Send us an e-mail () letting us know your order number and which item(s) you wish to return or exchange. Please attach the return form.
• In the package to be returned, please enclose the item(s) in like-new condition and in their original packaging to:
Costumer Service 37 Berrylands Road, KT5 8PA, Surbiton
• LULUFETEN LTD will process the refund within 14 days from receiving the returned item(s). The refund will be processed for the total amount of the order (less shipping costs) in the form of a coupon or back onto the same method of payment used to process the order. (Please advise the Customer Service Team which option you prefer when you e-mail advising of the return).
Return & Exchange Details:
• Item(s) must be returned in like-new condition, in their original packaging and a valid receipt must be presented. There will be no cash return with a gift receipt. The item(s) can be exchanged or a merchandise credit given for the full amount of the purchase, with an expiration date of 1 years since the day of purchase.
• Returns must be shipped back to our warehouse under the responsibility and cost of the buyer. Please ensure to get tracking details for the returned package as LULUFETEN LTD is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
Note:LULUFETEN LTD reserves the right to withhold the reimbursement until the returned items are successfully received.
To process a size exchange for the correct size, we offer a free exchange for customers within UK.
Unfortunately, for international orders, we are unable to process an exchange. With that said, we can process a return of the wrong size and then you can purchase the correct size in a new order.
To do so, please e-mail us () and we will inform you of the process.
In the event that you receive an item which you did not order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to rectify it for you.
If the shipping courier is unable to deliver your order successfully, we will proceed to refund the purchase price to the same payment method used, once the order has been returned to our warehouse. We will be unable to return the package to you, therefore you will need to process a new order.